BMC Helix Business Workflows: Education Enterprise Product Subscription Unlimited Offerings
BMC Helix Business Workflows is a cloud-native case management application for all lines of business. It provides services to employees in a scalable, managed, and automated way. Built on BMC Helix Innovation Studio, it provides the ability to create automated workflows without writing code and tailor the user interface to meet the organization's needs.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix Business Workflows and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
IMPORTANT: Self-Paced Training (SPT) courses contained in thissubscription is comprised of a course instructor video that includes a demonstration of recorded lab exercises.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and isregularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
BMC Helix Business Workflows 21.x
Administrators, Business Analysts, Users
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Online Exam | 3 hours
- Describe BMC Helix Business Workflow overview and features
- Describe the methods for creating a case in BMC Helix Business Workflows
- Describe how to create and publish knowledge articles
- Describe the process of versioning, reviewing, and validating Knowledge Articles
LIMITED OFFERINGS FOR DESIGNATED ADMINISTRATORS
- Explain the concept of BMC Helix Business Workflows for a line of business
- Define basic services and make them available to employees
- Create and use case and task templates
- Explain how BMC Helix Digital Workplace and BMC Helix Business Workflows work together
- Create questionnaires and dynamic case fields
- Explain how to leverage approvals and notifications
- Use automated tasks
- Explain the concept of flowsets
- Explain various concepts related to service targets
- Explain the concepts related to Document Library and Knowledge Articles
- WBT Course 1: BMC Helix Business Workflows 21.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
Limited Offerings for Designated Administrators
- SPT 1: BMC Helix Business Workflows 21.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 1
- SPT2: BMC Helix Business Workflows 21.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Business Workflows 21.x for Administrators Online Exam