BMC Helix Innovation Studio: Enterprise Education Subscription
BMC Helix Innovation Studio is a Cloud-based offering available through Amazon Web Services and BMC Cloud. It is a modern, low code development platform that helps the developer to achieve faster delivery of applications. BMC Helix Innovation Studio helps you establish data requirements, expose fields for your user interface, and implement complex powerful business processes.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC Helix Innovation Studio and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
IMPORTANT: Self-Paced Training (SPT) courses contained in this subscription is comprised of a course instructor video that includes a demonstration of recorded lab exercises.
- Describe BMC Helix Innovation Studio
- Introduce BMC Helix Innovation Studio and its functional areas
- Creation of Records, Views, Processes, and Rules Definitions for an application
- Navigate through multiple consoles of BMC Helix Innovation Studio
- Explain the process of Codeless application development
- State the features and functionalities of codeless application
- Use Innovation Studio to build a fully functional codeless application
- Describe the consoles and designers involved in codeless application development
- Use multiple access levels and permissions to manage data
- Explain the process of application deployment
- Create export packages for installation and update of application
- Describe the use of Document and Web API in an integration use case
- WBT Course 1: BMC Helix Platform 20.x: Fundamentals Developing - Part 1
- SPT Course 1: BMC Helix Platform 20.x: Fundamentals Developing – Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Platform 20.x Developing Online Exam