AWS Glue DataBrew
AWS Glue DataBrew is a cloud-based ETL service that you can use to visualize your data and publish it to the Amazon S3 Data Lake.
This integration enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS Glue DataBrew endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS Glue DataBrew jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Trigger AWS Glue DataBrew jobs based on ETL processing.
Attach an SLA job to your entire AWS Glue DataBrew pipeline.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS Glue DataBrew, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS Glue DataBrew jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define a job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration for AWS Glue DataBrew is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later