AWS QuickSight is a cloud-based data analytics platform that enables you to visualize, analyze, and share large workloads of data.
AWS QuickSight enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS QuickSight endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS QuickSight jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Azure QuickSight service.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS QuickSight, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS QuickSight jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define a job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration for AWS Batch is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later