Control-M for UiPath enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any UiPath Robot service from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate UiPath jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to UiPath, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 UiPath jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M for UiPath is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: