With Azure buyers and users throughout the organization, IT is challenged to control costs and help business owners stay within operational budgets.
- Simulate migrations to Azure
- Forecast Azure infrastructure costs
- Automate Azure cost reporting
- Right-size Azure resource usage and spend
Without comprehensive visibility into Azure, IT cannot consolidate and prioritize fixes, perform audits, or know what assets support which parts of the business.
- Comprehensively map Azure assets
- Automate dependency mapping
- Ensure seamless inventory, security, migration, and change management
- BMC Helix Discovery ›
See all your IT assets and dependencies whether on premises or in Azure
IT operations teams need to ensure the speed and performance of applications delivered to end users from Azure. The broad range of services and scale that Azure offers means IT must leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to get the job done.
- Monitor performance of more than 20 Azure services
- Correlate on-premises and Azure monitoring data
- Use machine analytics for optimization and root cause identification
With dozens or even hundreds of Azure accounts, it’s critical to automate scanning and remediation of cloud resource configurations to achieve and actively maintain security and compliance across your entire cloud footprint.
- Protect valuable data and IP which lives in the cloud
- Prioritize and automate remediation
- Ensure up-to-date compliance
- BMC Helix Cloud Security ›
Automate security testing and remediation for multi-cloud resources and containers
Automation and Orchestration
Application agility can be slowed by manual workflow development. Integrate, automate, and orchestrate all your business application services between on-premises and Azure..
- Coordinate and integrate disparate workloads
- Automate and simplify complex hybrid application workflows
- Integrate DevOps processes with a Jobs-as-Code approach
- Control-M ›
Automate diverse workflows across Azure infrastructures
Ensure smooth migrations to the cloud with guidance on how to assess what to migrate, what it will cost, and how to keep it secure.
- Create and execute a trouble-free cloud migration plan
- Simulate migrations and forecast annual costs
- Establish governance to ensure ongoing security and compliance
- Secure Azure resources before you go live
51% cite migrating data and applications to the cloud as a challenge
Source: RightScale 2017 State of the Cloud Report