TrueSight Server Automation: Essential Subscription - Administrators & Consultants
TrueSight Server Automation (TSSA) (formerly BladeLogic Server Automation**) is the industry-leading solution for automated management, control, and enforcement of server patching and configuration changes in the data center and the cloud.
**Note: Starting with version 8.9.03, BMC Server Automation is renamed to TrueSight Server Automation. This content is appropriate for all 8.0-8.9 versions and product names. Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills in TrueSight Server Automation installation, administration, and configuration and details the use of TrueSight Server Automation solution.
Note: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
TrueSight Server Automation 8.x
All Delivery Method | 87 hours
- Get familiar with the TrueSight Server Automation
- Understand concepts and architecture of TrueSight Server Automation and its components
- Learn to administer TrueSight Server Automation
- Understand features and functionalities of TrueSight Server Automation
- Learn to use TrueSight Server Automation effectively to increase efficiency of your business
- Get certified to implement, operate and support TrueSight Server Automation
- WBT Course 1: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.9: Using New Features
- WBT Course 2: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 1
- ILT Course 1: BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 2
- ASP Course 1: BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x Online Exam