Accelerator: AIOps Anomaly Detection
This Service provides knowledge transfer of AIOps and machine learning capabilities of BMC Helix Operations Management (BHOM). It includes help with configuring univariate and multi-variate policies that leverage AIOps functionality to monitor the health of systems and applications.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following in one environment:
- Conduct a workshop to transfer knowledge of BMC Helix AIOps and machine learning capabilities
- Assist with configuring up to five policies, which can include monitoring, alarm, and variate policies
Customer will be responsible for:
- Actively participating in knowledge transfer workshop
- Configuring policies
Deliverables: The parties understand and agree that BMC will not be responsible for any specified or implied deliverables resulting from these Consulting Services. A report or email may however be communicated to Customer to present the status of the Services (“Status Report”).
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- BHOM must already be onboarded and configured for user access
- BHOM must already be collecting monitoring metrics
- Estimated Duration: 2 Days
- In-scope Product: BMC Helix Monitor
- Service Type: Advisory & Planning
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code:MONI_ANOM_001
- Date Last Updated: 12/3/2021